oh my goooodness, i can't believe it's march! it's almost spring and i seriously cannot wait. i'm so excited to start spending more time outside and enjoying the sunshine. february was full of snow; inches and inches of snow. i've been stuck inside most weekends-- which doesn't sound too fun, but it has its perks. yes, i watched both seasons of house of cards in a week. and yes, it was awesome. i'm still trucking along with my new years resolutions. i've lost 12 pounds since january and feel better than ever. i love finding and following inspiring fitness guru's on instagram. it really helps to keep me motivated! also, i'm so surprised by the lack of shopping i've done this year. i realized i have so many things hidden in my closet that i've never worn! (shocker, right?) and i'm trying to rework things i've been neglecting. how was your month? hope february was full of love and lots of positive vibes. :)
2. yummy (and extra spicy) pho while out apartment hunting
3. painted my nails barbie pink just becauseeee
4. heart-shaped, homemade donuts (with extra sprinkles) recipe via A Beautiful Mess
5. all dolled up for date night with my boy
6. a fun tv exhibit at the national portrait gallery in dc
7. my current lunch obsession: salad with cranberries, walnuts, and goat cheese
8. fun braided updo thanks to Modern Day Charm's five minute hair tutorial!
9. loving avocados lately. and then i saw this joke on pinterest and it made me laugh. so true!
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3